[slurm-users] job priority keeping resources from being used?

c b breedthoughts.www at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:08:11 UTC 2019

On my low resource jobs I'm setting the time to 1 hour, and on my large
ones I'm setting time=unlimited.

Is the unlimited part the problem?  I have that setting because in my
cluster there are some machines that come in and out during the day via
reservations, and I want to keep these larger jobs from running on those
machines.