[slurm-users] Slurm Install on Remote System

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Sat May 25 18:52:40 UTC 2019

Priya, thankyou. That does sound to be an interesting project.
I cannot say if it is possible to install Slurm if you do not have root
access - I have always had root access to systems.
Sorry....

My next piece of advice depends on how far from you the remote system is...
Go visit the systems admins for the system.. bring food. Bribery works!