[slurm-users] User submitted advance reservations? (SGE qrsub equivalent)

WRIGHT Lawrence lawrence.wright at soprasteria.com
Thu May 16 13:16:05 UTC 2019

Hi Tina,

Good call - I prefer that the the scripting option. Would prefer native support (FEATURE REQUEST!) but sudo is definitely better than my idea! Would probably make it so the user sudos to a service account with Operator permission rather than root as that'll be more tolerable from a privilege escalation point of view.

Thanks :-)

Lawrence!