[slurm-users] Issue with x11

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Wed May 15 07:36:30 UTC 2019

Dear Mahmood,

please open a console in the VNC session, do a ssh -Y rocks7 in the
console (yes, relogin to the console) and try it again.
SLURM does not want to use local displays, and a VNC session is a
"local" display, as far as it concerns linux and the X11 subsystem.
So, you need to relogin or login to another frontend node by ssh to get
a remote display.

Best
Marcus

--