[slurm-users] X11 forwarding and VNC?

Loris Bennett loris.bennett at fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 22 14:27:57 UTC 2019

Hi Nathan,

Thanks, this indeed works and I've certainly seen hackier workarounds 😅

However, I assume there is also some other way, as the VNC users didn't
have the problem on our old system, where we used the external X11
plugin, although Luca points to there being an unresolved bug, so maybe
not (thanks, Luca).

Cheers,

Loris

--