[slurm-users] Substituions for "see META file" in slurm.spec file of 15.08.11-1 release

Fulcomer, Samuel samuel_fulcomer at brown.edu
Tue Jul 9 22:42:33 UTC 2019

Hi Pariksheet,

To confirm, "14", "15", "16", and "17" do not denote major versions. For
example, "17.02" and "17.11" are different major versions. Only "MM.NN"
denotes a major version. This is somewhat unintuitive, and I've suggested
some documentation clarification, but it's still somewhat easily missed.

Regards,
Sam