[slurm-users] Hints, Cheatsheets, etc

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Tue Jul 9 06:16:57 UTC 2019

Hi Edward,

Besides my Slurm Wiki page https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/SLURM, I
have written a number of tools which we use for monitoring our cluster,
see https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools.  I recommend in
particular these tools:

* pestat Prints a Slurm cluster nodes status with 1 line per node and
job info.

* showuserjobs Print the current node status and batch jobs status
broken down into userids.

Use the option "-p <partition>" to display partition data.

I recommend also this nice tool for displaying partition statistics:

* spart A user-oriented partition info command for slurm.
https://github.com/mercanca/spart

/Ole