[slurm-users] Assigning a QOS to a partition?

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Wed Jan 30 15:54:35 UTC 2019

Miguel,

Thanks for the reply. I've already thought about doing that, but I was
hoping there was an easier, "more universal" way of doing that. Right
now, I have a rather long job_submit.lua, which has made making changes
in my environment cumbersome, so I'm trying to minimize my reliance on
job_submit.lua as much as possible.

It looks like the best way to do this to use sacctmgr to make "general"
the default QOS, which I just did.

Prentice