[slurm-users] Accounting configuration

Thomas M. Payerle payerle at umd.edu
Tue Jan 15 17:57:12 UTC 2019

Generally, the add, modify, etc sacctmgr
commands want an "user" or "account" entity, but can modify associations
though this.

E.g., if user baduser should have GrpTRESmin of cpu=1000 set on partition
special, use something like
sacctmgr add user name=baduser partition=special account=testacct
grptresmin=cpu=1000
if there is no association for that user, account and partition already, or
sacctmgr modify user where user=baduser partition=special  set
grptresmin=cpu=1000

To place the restriction on an account instead, add/modify the account with
a partition field.

--
Tom Payerle
DIT-ACIGS/Mid-Atlantic Crossroads        payerle at umd.edu
5825 University Research Park               (301) 405-6135
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20740-3831