[slurm-users] Limit raw usage (not individual TRES)

Jacob Chappell jacob.chappell at uky.edu
Fri Jan 4 14:54:51 MST 2019

Hi all,

It seems that "raw usage," i.e. what is shown with "sshare" shows TRES
minutes on the whole. With sacctmgr, I can configure GrpTRESMins to set
limits on TRES at the individual TRES level. However, is it possible to set
limits irrespective of the individual TRES? I.e., I'd like to do something
like:

GrpTRESMins=300

not:

GrpTRESMins=gres/gpu=a,node=b,cpu=c,...

Thanks,
*Jacob D. Chappell, CSM*
*Research Computing Associate*
Research Computing | Research Computing Infrastructure
Information Technology Services | University of Kentucky
jacob.chappell at uky.edu