[slurm-users] Priority access for a group of users

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 15 12:19:44 UTC 2019

Hi David,

as far as I know, you can use the PriorityTier (partition parameter) to
achieve this. According to the manpages (if I remember right) jobs from
higher priority tier partitions have precedence over jobs from lower
priority tier partitions, without taking the normal fairshare priority
into consideration.

Best
Marcus

--