[slurm-users] slurmd.service fails to register

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 17 07:35:30 UTC 2019

Hi Dean,

first make sure, the munge.key is really the same on  all systems. Also
the users must be the same on the systems, as the submission itself is
done on the controller. Please be sure also, that the systems have the
same date and time.

After that, restart munge service and then the slurm services.

Best
Marcus

--
Marcus Wagner, Dipl.-Inf.