[slurm-users] Lua jobsubmit plugin for cons_tres ?

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Thu Dec 12 01:11:48 UTC 2019

Snapshot of a job_submit.lua we use to automatically to route jobs to a GPU partition if the user asks for a GPU:

https://gist.github.com/mikerenfro/92d70562f9bb3f721ad1b221a1356de5

All our users just use srun or sbatch with a default queue, and the plugin handles it from there. There’s more detail in an old slurm-users posting of mine from last fall.