[slurm-users] Slurm 19-05-4-1 and Centos8

Shane Kelly Shane.Kelly at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 07:15:25 UTC 2019

Hi Brian,
	Thanks for your reply - at least I am not alone :-)
Take heart, you got further than I did - I can't even get a successful
compile. :-(

I can afford to wait a few months, and I can use Centos 7 if I have to,
but a shiny new cluster deserves the latest .... :-)

Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated, Brian.

Shane