[slurm-users] Question about networks and connectivity

mercan ahmet.mercan at uhem.itu.edu.tr
Thu Dec 5 13:27:14 UTC 2019

Hi;

Your mpi and NAMD use your second network because of your applications
did not compiled for infiniband. There are many compiled NAMD versions.
the verb and ibverb versions are for using infiniband. Also, when you
compiling the mpi source, you should check configure script detect the
infiniband network to use infiniband. And even while compiling the slurm
too.

Regards;

  Ahmet M.