[slurm-users] Power9 ACC922

Fulcomer, Samuel samuel_fulcomer at brown.edu
Tue Apr 16 18:11:34 UTC 2019

We went straight to ESSL. It also has FFTs and selected LAPACK, some with
GPU support (
https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_sm/1/872/ENUS5765-L61/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en
).

I also try to push people to use MKL on Intel, as it has multi-code-path
execution (we have a mix of architectures in our default patch partition).