[slurm-users] External provisioning for accounts and other things (?)

David Rhey drhey at umich.edu
Tue Sep 18 14:34:45 MDT 2018

Thanks!! We're currently in a similar boat where things are provisioned in
a form, and we receive an email and act on that information with scripts
and some text expansion. We were wondering whether or not some tighter
integration was possible - but that'd be a feature down the road as we'd
want to be sure the process was predictable.

--
David Rhey