[slurm-users] Resource sharing between different clusters

Cao, Lei leicao88124 at lanl.gov
Thu Oct 18 10:16:49 MDT 2018

Hi,

    I am pretty new to slurm so please bear with me. I have the following scenario and I wonder if slurm currently supports this in someway.

    Let's say I have 3 clusters. Cluster1 and cluster2 run their own slurmctld and slurmds(this is a hard requirement), but both of them need to share cluster3 so they can schedule jobs on it. Is this currently supported? If so, how can I achieve this?

Thanks,

Ray