[slurm-users] Help with developing a lua job submit script

Marcin Stolarek stolarek.marcin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:04:11 MDT 2018

This should be quite easy..

if job_desc.min_cpus or  job_desc.min_cpus < YOUR_NUMBER then
job_desc.partition = "YourPartition"
end

Check slurm.h definition of job_descriptior and (small self advert but
maybe helpful..) you can also check my blog post on job_submit/lua (
https://funinit.wordpress.com/2018/06/07/how-to-use-job_submit_lua-with-slurm/
)

cheers,
Marcin