[slurm-users] constraints question

Douglas Jacobsen dmjacobsen at lbl.gov
Sun Nov 11 14:34:28 MST 2018

I think you'll need to update to 18.08 to get this working, constraint
arithmetic and knl were not compatible until that release.
----
Doug Jacobsen, Ph.D.
NERSC Computer Systems Engineer
Acting Group Lead, Computational Systems Group
National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center <http://www.nersc.gov>
dmjacobsen at lbl.gov