[slurm-users] Accounting: set default account with no access

Antony Cleave antony.cleave at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:29:52 MST 2018

Try adding a default account and then set a limit of 0 jobs on it.

>From memory I think it is grpjobs

This is the maximum allowed jobs this account can have queued.

This requires limits to be enforced in accountingstorageenforce

Or you could simply add the account to the denyaccount list for the default
partition. However you need to remember to add it again if you ever
override that default on a per partition basis.

Antony