[slurm-users] AccountingStorageLoc=

Eric F. Alemany ealemany at stanford.edu
Tue May 22 10:33:03 MDT 2018

Greetings,

I have a question regarding the pathname of the filetxt in AccountingStorageLoc
slurm.schedmd.com<http://slurm.schedmd.com> says:

"Storing the accounting information into text files is very simple. Just configure the appropriate plugin (e.g.AccountingStorageType=accounting_storage/filetxt and/orJobCompType=jobcomp/filetxt) and then specify the pathname of the file (e.g. AccountingStorageLoc=/var/log/slurm/accountingand/or JobCompLoc=/var/log/slurm/job_completions)."

Can I choose any path that i want to store the filetxt? e.g.  AccountingStorageLoc=/media/slurmlog/accounting
OR
do i need to stick with AccountingStorageLoc=/var/log/slurm/accounting?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Eric

Eric F.  Alemany
System Administrator for Research

Division of Radiation & Cancer  Biology
Department of Radiation Oncology

Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, California 94305

Tel:1-650-498-7969<tel:1-650-498-7969>  No Texting
Fax:1-650-723-7382<tel:1-650-723-7382>