[slurm-users] Python and R installation in a SLURM cluster

Eric F. Alemany ealemany at stanford.edu
Thu May 10 22:16:32 MDT 2018

Hi Lachlan,

Thank you for sharing your environment. Everyone has their own set of rules and i appreciate everyone’s input.
It seems as if the NFS share is a great place to start.

Best,
Eric

Eric F.  Alemany
System Administrator for Research

Division of Radiation & Cancer  Biology
Department of Radiation Oncology

Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, California 94305

Tel:1-650-498-7969<tel:1-650-498-7969>  No Texting
Fax:1-650-723-7382<tel:1-650-723-7382>