[slurm-users] Python and R installation in a SLURM cluster

Eric F. Alemany ealemany at stanford.edu
Thu May 10 22:06:41 MDT 2018

Thank you Thomas for your suggestion. I take note of all the people’s comment and hope to come with a good solution.

Eric F.  Alemany
System Administrator for Research

Division of Radiation & Cancer  Biology
Department of Radiation Oncology

Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, California 94305

Tel:1-650-498-7969<tel:1-650-498-7969>  No Texting
Fax:1-650-723-7382<tel:1-650-723-7382>