[slurm-users] slurm reboot node with spank plugin

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu May 10 04:10:01 MDT 2018

On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 10:17:17 PM AEST Tueur Volvo wrote:

> I currently use a plugin node feature like knl
> but i don't like use node feature because i must write "feature" in
> slurm.conf file

Actually you don't.  The knl_generic plugin does that work for us, it
populates the features available and what the currently selected config is:

[csamuel at farnarkle2 etc]$ sinfo -o "%10N %15b %f" -p knl
NODELIST   ACTIVE_FEATURES AVAIL_FEATURES
gina[1-4]  cache,quad      cache,hybrid,flat,a2a,snc2,snc4,hemi,quad

None of those features are in our config files.

Hope that helps!
Chris