[slurm-users] sacct fields AllocCPUS and ReqMem are empty

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat May 5 06:34:09 MDT 2018

On Saturday, 5 May 2018 12:43:32 AM AEST Benjamin Rampe wrote:

> I haven't found anything in the documentation that talks about
> limitations regarding job accounting.

Yeah, the documentation is pretty poor on this. :-(

The best I can find is this email to the old slurm-dev list from 6 years ago.

http://narkive.com/jjGqzRLO.2

# I would highly recommend you not use the filetxt plugin and you the
# mysql instead. It is unclear if many of the sacct options work on the
# filetxt plugin. I wouldn't expect the -N to work, but the -S or -E
# probably should, but no future developement is expected for the filetxt
# plugin.

Best of luck,
Chris