[slurm-users] wckey specification error

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:26:01 MDT 2018

Thanks Trevor for pointing out that there is an option for such thing
is slurm.conf. Although I previously greped for *wc* and found
nothing, the correct name is TrackWCKey which is set to "yes" by
default. After setting that to "no", the error disappeared.

About the comments on Rocks and the Slurm roll... in my experiences,
rocks 7 is very good and the unofficial slurm roll provided by Werner
is also very good. It is worth to give them a try. Although I had some
experiences with manual slurm installation on an ubuntu cluster some
years ago, the automatic installation of the roll was very nice
indeed! All the commands and configurations can be extracted from the
roll. So there is no dark point about that. Limited issues about
slurm, e.g. installation, are directly related to Werner. Most of the
other question are related to the slurm itself. For example accounting
and other things.

Regards,
Mahmood