[slurm-users] Job runtime

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 12:46:50 MDT 2018

Excuse me but I think that is wrong. "Elapsed" is the wall clock time.
"UserCPU" should be "NCPUS*Elapsed". The "CPUTime" is then not clear
for me. If that is "USERCPU+I/O" and etc, then it should be "user+sys"
as reported by time command. However, in my example the "CPUTime" is
01:04:28 while "user+sys" is about 00:56:00.
Regards,
Mahmood