[slurm-users] Fairshare factor not reflected in job priority

Marcin Stolarek stolarek.marcin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:07:02 MDT 2018

Sorry for spamming, I've found the answer just answer posting the question.
The resolution for my issue was to add FAIR_TREE to PriorityFlags.
Fairshare factor for the user who submitted the job was low because of his
high utilization of resources and sshare -u login was showing 0.00000 for
him.

cheers,
Marcin