[slurm-users] Compiling slurm_pam_adopt on Ubuntu?

Alexander John Mamach alex.mamach at northwestern.edu
Sat Mar 10 15:05:24 MST 2018

I've been working on getting the Slurm pam modules compiled on Ubuntu, but receive the message "make: nothing to be done for 'all'"

I noticed the makefile and documentation are trying to point at /lib/security but on Ubuntu 16.04 pam modules are located at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/security. I edited the makefile to point to this location but make still fails.

Has anyone managed to get the pam module compiled on Debian/Ubuntu?