[slurm-users] Automatically setting OMP_NUM_THREADS=SLURM_CPUS_PER_TASK?

Bill Barth bbarth at tacc.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 6 21:49:40 MST 2018

We do the same at TACC in our base module (which happens to be called “TACC”), and then we document it.

Best,
Bill.

--
Bill Barth, Ph.D., Director, HPC
bbarth at tacc.utexas.edu        |   Phone: (512) 232-7069

On 3/6/18, 5:13 PM, "slurm-users on behalf of Ryan Novosielski" <slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com on behalf of novosirj at rutgers.edu> wrote:

    Thanks, Martin — I almost mentioned Utah in my original e-mail as I turned up your support page in a search.

    It is good to know definitively that MKL honors that variable — would be preferable to having to know about various different ones.

    --
    ____
    ||_// the State	 |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu
    || \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
    ||  \\    of NJ	 | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
         `'