[slurm-users] Slurm and available libraries

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 17 06:55:48 MST 2018

I should also say that Modules should be easy to install on Ubuntu. It will
 be the package named "environment-modules"

You probably will have to edit the configuration file a little bit since
the default install will assume al lModules files are local.
You need to set your MODULESPATH to include a shared directory where you
will keep all your Modules files.
This really is a lot easier than it sounds.