[slurm-users] restrict application to a given partition

Juan A. Cordero Varelaq bioinformatica-ibis at us.es
Mon Jan 15 06:20:29 MST 2018

But what if the user knows the path to such application (let's say
python command) and  executes it on the partition he/she should not be
allowed to? Is it possible through lua scripts to set constrains on
software usage such as a limited shell, for instance?

In fact, what I'd like to implement is something like a limited shell,
on a particular node for a particular partition and a particular program.