[slurm-users] Changing resource limits while running jobs

Juan A. Cordero Varelaq bioinformatica-ibis at us.es
Thu Jan 4 04:44:21 MST 2018

Hi,

A couple of jobs have been running for almost one month and I would like
to change resource limits to prevent users from running so much time.
Besides, I'd like to set AccountingStorageEnforce to qos,safe. If I make
such changes would the running jobs be stopped (the user running the
jobs has still no account and therefore, should not be allowed to run
anything if AccountingStorageEnforce is set)?

Thanks*
*