[slurm-users] Customise Slurm Email Messages

Brian Novogradac Brian.Novogradac at utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 26 06:19:36 MST 2018

Hello,

I there a way to customise the emails being sent by slurm when the mail options are set.

When i get an email from the scheduler there is nothing in the body of the email and the subject line shows this:

Subject: SLURM Job_id=427 Name=mrbayes Began, Queued time 00:00:01

I want to be able to customise the email subject and possibly body information.  Is there a template somewhere?

Brian Novogradac
Intermediate Systems Administrator (I&ITS)
“If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IT Service Desk at helpdesk.utm at utoronto.ca<mailto:helpdesk.utm at utoronto.ca> or 905-828-5344.

UTM I&ITS Service Desk

CCT Atrium (0160)

University of Toronto at Mississauga

3359 Mississauga Road

Mississauga, Ontario, L5L 1C6

(P) 905-828-5344

(F) 905-569-4343

(E) helpdesk.utm at utoronto.ca<mailto:helpdesk.utm at utoronto.ca>

(W) www.utm.utoronto.ca/iits<http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/iits>

(T) https://twitter.com/UTMServiceDesk

Hours of Operation:

Mon-Fri: 8:00AM-8:00PM Sat-Sun: CLOSED

Be aware of phishing messages.  The University of Toronto never sends an email message asking for a UTORid/password. Not for any reason.

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the individual or entity named in the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy the original message.”