[slurm-users] Over-riding array limits

Bill Barth bbarth at tacc.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 24 06:55:00 MST 2018

We don’t allow array jobs (we have our own tools for packing small jobs into bigger ones), so I can’t look at this myself, but what does ‘scontrol show job <jobid>’ show for this job? If you can find the ‘4’ in this job as some named parameter, you ought to be able to do an ‘scontrol update job <jobid> ThatParameter=100’ or whatever you like to change it.

--
Bill Barth, Ph.D., Director, HPC
bbarth at tacc.utexas.edu        |   Phone: (512) 232-7069