[slurm-users] Restore Last JOBID After Reinstall of Slurm Master Node?

Hanby, Mike mhanby at uab.edu
Sun Dec 23 22:10:16 MST 2018

Howdy,

We installed a new server to take over the duties of the Slurm master. I imported our accounting database into MySQL, copied config files etc..

Apparently I missed the “file” that contains the last (or is it next) JOBID to assign to the next job. The first job submitted to the new master started at 1.

Where is this information stored / can I manually set it so that we aren’t starting over / battling duplicate JOBIDs in the accounting information?

Thanks, MIke

Mike Hanby
mhanby @ uab.edu
Systems Analyst II - Enterprise