[slurm-users] How to allocate SMT cores

Maik Schmidt maik.schmidt at tu-dresden.de
Fri Dec 7 05:50:08 MST 2018

I have found --hint=multithread, but this only works with task/affinity.
We use task/cgroup. Are there any downsides to activating both task
plugins at the same time?

Best, Maik

--
Maik Schmidt
HPC Services

Technische Universität Dresden
Zentrum für Informationsdienste und Hochleistungsrechnen (ZIH)
Willers-Bau A116
D-01062 Dresden
Telefon: +49 351 463-32836