[slurm-users] slurm jobs are pending but resources are available

Benjamin Redling benjamin.rampe at uni-jena.de
Tue Apr 17 04:51:06 MDT 2018

Hello,

Am 16.04.2018 um 18:50 schrieb Michael Di Domenico:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:35 AM,  <Marius.Cetateanu at sony.com> wrote:

> perhaps i missed something in the email, but it sounds like you have
> 56 cores, you have two running jobs that consume 52 cores, leaving you
> four free.

No. From the original mail:
<--- %< --->
"scontrol show nodes cn_burebista" gives me the following:

NodeName=cn_burebista Arch=x86_64 CoresPerSocket=14
   CPUAlloc=32

Jobs 2356 and 2357 use 32 CPUs as long as the original poster gave the
right numbers.

Regards,
Benjamin
--
FSU Jena | JULIELab.de/Staff/Benjamin+Redling.html
☎ +49 3641 9 44323