[slurm-users] What version I should install?

David Rodríguez ingemm.drodriguez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:14:39 MDT 2018

Thanks Chris!

Thanks Ole!

In fact, I followed your wiki. But I had many doubts in order to use
version 17.11 or 17.02 because I don know the differences between them.
Finally, I installed the last one.

There are two steps that change a little from actual version. For example,
in slurm-17.11.5-1 does not appear "slurm-plugins-$VER*rpm"

Your wiki helped me a lot! Thanks!

David