[slurm-users] SLURM's reservations

Daniel Grimwood daniel.grimwood at pawsey.org.au
Mon Apr 16 20:51:41 MDT 2018

Hi Jean-Claude,

Within an ugly Perl script (since dictionaries are easy in Perl), I run:

sreport -n -p -M \"$cluster\" reservation Utilization start=$startdate end=$enddate -t hours Format=Name,ReservationID,Associations,TotalTime,Nodes,Allocated,Start,End

and then

sacct -n -a -M \"$cluster\" -S $startdate -E $enddate -p --format=jobid,user,CPUTimeRaw,AssocID,ReservationID -X -T

and then match up the ReservationID numbers, to see to what extent the reservations actually get used.

With regards,

Daniel.