[slurm-users] SLURM's reservations

De Giorgi Jean-Claude jean-claude.degiorgi at epfl.ch
Mon Apr 16 08:52:04 MDT 2018

Here it is,

The command line to get the previous reservation is:
sreport reservation utilization start=2018-02-10T10:00:00

According to the man page, I should get these headers:
Allocated, Associations, Cluster, Count, CPUTime, End, Flags, Idle, Name, Nodes, ReservationId, Start, TotalTime
But I get only these ones:
Cluster      Name               Start                 End            Allocated                 Idle

I try to put a “verbose” somewhere (or a “-v” ), but it doesn’t change anything.

My SLURM version is 17.02.7  .

If anyone has more usage examples/explanations, very welcome.

Regards,
Jean-Claude