[slurm-users] Two lines are printed by sacct

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:00:59 MDT 2018

Excuse me, I see three lines also!

[root at rocks7 ~]# sacct --format=user,cputime,elapsed
     User    CPUTime    Elapsed
--------- ---------- ----------

  mahmood   02:44:00   00:10:15
            02:44:00   00:10:15
  mahmood   19:25:52   00:18:13
            09:42:56   00:18:13
            00:18:12   00:18:12
  mahmood 1-00:36:16   00:11:32
            06:09:04   00:11:32
            00:34:36   00:11:32

What are those? What should I mention in the format option to see the
proper information about three lines of a jobs?

Regards,
Mahmood