[slurm-users] Show job command after completion with sacct

Jacob Chappell jacob.chappell at uky.edu
Wed Nov 29 14:57:29 MST 2017

All,

Using "scontrol show jobid X" I can see info about running jobs, including
the command used to launch the job, the user's working directory, values of
stdout, stdin, stderr, etc. With Slurm accounting configured, sacct seems
to show *some* of this information about jobs that have completed. However,
I don't seem to see the "Command" or "WorkDir" field in sacct. Is it
possible to record this information also for jobs that have completed?

Thanks,
*Jacob D. Chappell*
*Research Computing Associate*
Research Computing | Research Computing Infrastructure
Information Technology Services | University of Kentucky
301 Rose Street | 102 James F. Hardymon Building
Lexington, KY 40506-0495
jacob.chappell at uky.edu

Visit us: www.uky.edu/ITS
How are we doing? Send Feedback to ITSaboutYou at uky.edu
ITS . . . it’s about technology. ITS . . . it’s about innovation.  ITS . .
. it’s about you!