[slurm-users] QOS Filter

Dorian Pena dorian.pena at univ-lorraine.fr
Fri Nov 17 02:10:04 MST 2017

Hello,

I would like to implement a QOS filter in our slurm configuration.

I have created four QOS (std-s,std-m,std-l,-std-xl) associated with a
Partition called std. For each qos i have defined specific WallTime,
MaxNodes, GrpNodes etc...

At job submission, i would like that the right QOS is selected
(depending the #SBATCH parameters in the sbatch script file).

I'm currently investigating two ways for doing so :

*Python Wrapper of sbatch command

*JobSubmitPlugin

Has anyone experienced one of these options ? Which one is easier to
implement ? Is there any existing plugin or python wrapper i could
modify for doing so ?

Thanks

--
Dorian Pena