[slurm-users] [slurm-dev] Re: Installing SLURM locally on Ubuntu 16.04

Will L will.landau at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 05:12:59 MST 2017

I am trying what you said, but I am having new and earlier problems. For
example, now munge does not start.

$ sudo systemctl enable munge
Synchronizing state of munge.service with SysV init with
/lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install...
Executing /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable munge
Failed to execute operation: File exists

I really think I mangled my system because I tried so many different
things. Is there a way to start fresh without reinstalling my OS?

will-landau.com
linkedin.com/in/wlandau
github.com/wlandau