[slurm-users] Slurm fair share priority not being applied

Bruno Santos bacmsantos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 02:48:40 MST 2017

Loris, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Running sshare -l only shows the root user:
             Account       User  RawShares  NormShares    RawUsage
 NormUsage  EffectvUsage  FairShare    LevelFS
GrpTRESMins                    TRESRunMins
-------------------- ---------- ---------- ----------- -----------
root                                          0.000000           0
        1.000000
 cpu=0,mem=0,energy=0,node=0

So I am guessing the user information is indeed not being linked to the
slurmdbd. What do I need to do to set up this?
To be honest the documentation is very sparse in details of how to set up
the slurmdb.

Best,
Bruno