[slurm-announce] Slurm BoF and booth at SC21

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Fri Nov 12 22:00:26 UTC 2021

The Slurm Birds-of-a-Feather session will be held virtually on Thursday,
November at 12:15 - 1:15pm (Central). This is conducted through the SC21
HUBB platform, and you will need to have registered in some capacity
through the conference to be able to participate live.

We'll be reviewing the Slurm 21.08 release, as well at a look at the
roadmap for Slurm 22.05 and beyond. The remainder of the time will be
reserved for live Q+A as we've traditionally done.

One note: SC21 has told us that they will not be recording any of the
BoFs this year, and they will only be available live through their
platform. However, SchedMD will be posting a recording of the Slurm BoF
on our YouTube channel at a later point to ensure the broader community
has access to it.

In addition to the BoF, there will be presentations in the Slurm booth -
#1807 - over the course of the week. The tentative schedule is:

Tuesday:
11am - Introduction to Slurm
1pm - REST API
3pm - Google Cloud