[slurm-announce] The Slurm User Group Meeting (SLUG'20) goes virtual this fall

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Mon Jun 15 21:31:08 UTC 2020

The Slurm User Group Meeting (SLUG'20) this fall will be moving online,
and will not be hosted in-person at Harvard as scheduled, due to
uncertainty around scheduling events caused by COVID-19.[1]

In lieu of an in-person meeting, SchedMD will broadcast a select set of
presentations on Tuesday, September 15th, 2020. The agenda will be
announced later this summer, but ask you to hold the date for this
virtual SLUG meeting.

Due to this change in format and compressed schedule, we will not be
issuing a call for presentations this year. We expect to resume a normal
program for SLUG'21.

- Tim

[1] For those who previously registered, all registrations were
cancelled and refunded as of this afternoon. Please check your inbox for
receipts from Eventbrite.

--
Tim Wickberg
Chief Technology Officer, SchedMD LLC