[slurm-users] Verifying preemption WON'T happen

Bernstein, Noam CIV USN NRL (6393) Washington DC (USA) noam.bernstein at nrl.navy.mil
Fri Sep 29 19:14:00 UTC 2023

On Sep 29, 2023, at 2:51 PM, Davide DelVento <davide.quantum at gmail.com<mailto:davide.quantum at gmail.com>> wrote:

I don't really have an answer for you other than a "hallway comment", that it sounds like a good thing which I would test with a simulator, if I had one. I've been intrigued by (but really not looked much into) https://slurm.schedmd.com/SLUG23/LANL-Batsim-SLUG23.pdf